Based in London, United Kingdom
9th June, 2015
The clock is ticking - find matching pairs of hexagons to buy yourself time. With bold visuals and electrifying audio, prepare to enter a trance and emerge a master at the top of the leaderboard. Listed as one of the top games for July 2015 by The Guardian and Observer.
Ben made the dive into indie development after beginning as a modder, studying game design at university and working as a writer/designer at Gamesys for three years. He needed something simple to test his skills and settled on the otherwise peaceful experience of Pairs. Unsatisfied, he added a doom counter. Trippy coloured hexagons (because; why not?), a pulsating background and a Drum and Bass soundtrack later, and Hexderity - Pairs’ upstart little brother - was born.
- A fast-paced trial of memory and reflexes
- No in-app purchases, no ads, no fuss. Just play!
- An intense soundtrack from Drum and Bass producer ISO
- Trippy, tessellating visuals that are both bold and bright
- Short play sessions to fill any sized gap in your day
Hexderity App Preview YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "An inventive indie game that aims to test both your reflexes and memory skills."
- Stuart Dredge, The Guardian
- "What you’re paying for here is the ability to play a game in peace without having to worry about ads getting in the way."
- Cherry, AppPicker
- "Hexderity makes you want to move fast and you need to if you want to survive."
- Sandy Stachowiak, AppAdvice
Jane Jones Review
About Ben Nizan
Ben is a game designer working out of a box room in South London. He's participating in Kongregate's experimental games incubator - Launchpad X - with his latest project: Petri Dish. His first industry job was as a games writer for a casual RPG called Here Be Monsters, and has since developed games independently for mobile and web.
More information on Ben Nizan, our logo & relevant media are available here.